IP Deny Manager
IMPORTANT: ADVANCED USERS ONLY, MISUSE OF THIS TOOL CAN MAKE YOUR WEBSITE UNREACHABLE
This feature is capable of blocking a single IP address or a range of IP addresses from accessing your site. Fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) can also be banned. See the glossary for more information about FQDNs.
To deny/ban an IP address:
- Key-in the necessary IP to the IP Address or Domain field.
- Click the Add button.
IP addresses can be added in 5 different ways:
- Single IP Address (Example: 10.5.3.333)
- Range (Example: 10.5.3.3-10.5.3.40)
- Implied Range (Example: 10.5.3.3-40)
- CIDR Format (Example: 10.5.3.3/32)
- Implied (Example: 10.)
Note: Entering “10.” as an implied IP address implies 10.*.*.*, where * represents a positive whole number in an IP address. Therefore, entering “10.” will block all IP addresses that begin with 10. Please exercise discretion when implying IP addresses.
To remove a denied IP address:
- Click the Remove button in the list next to the appropriate IP address.
- From the next screen, confirm the IP address’s deny-removal by clicking Yes.