How do I check an email account using the web based email program?
Mail: Check Mail Using Web Mail
Web mail is a web based mail client you can use on any browser to access all your email. Email is typically checked using a desktop mail application such as Outlook Express. cPanel includes Horde, Roundcube and Squirrelmail as available web based mail clients.
- Find the email account you want to use to check mail via the web mail client in the "Current Accounts" table.
- Click on the icon in the Access Webmail column.
- When the page loads, enter the password associated with the email address you chose in Step 1 above.
- Click on the Login button.
- A new window will open stating that you are logged in as the email account you chose in Step 4 above. When the page loads, you will have the option to use either Horde or SquirrelMail as your web based email client.
To learn about the Horde web based email client, visit the web site at http://www.horde.org/.
To learn about the SquirrelMail web based email client, visit the web site at http://www.squirrelmail.org/.
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial explains the steps required to check your email using your iPhone 3G.1. Select the...
The following video tutorials are available to assist you in sing The Horde Webmail program:
The following video tutorials are available to assist you with using the RoundCube webmail program:
Mail: Configure Mail Client Overview A mail client is an application you use to check your...