How do I modify the amount of disk space allocated to an email account?
Mail: Change Disk Quota (E-mail)
You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any email address. The amount allocated is represented in megabytes.
- Find the email account you want to use to change the disk quota in the "Current Accounts" table.
- Select the Change Quota option from the drop down menu in the "Functions" column.
- Enter the amount in megabytes in the "New Quota" text box.
- Click on the Change button.
- A confirmation statement will be shown:
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT was successfully modified."
- Click on the Go Back button.
- When the page loads, the disk quota you modified will be displayed in the "Quota" column in the "Current Accounts" table.
Was this answer helpful?
Mail: Delete An E-mail Account If you delete an email account, the system automatically deletes...
Mail: Filter Spam (SpamAssassin) Overview SpamAssassin and SpamBox allow you to identify spam...
Mail: E-mail Delivery Route Overview The email delivery route feature allows you to view how...
Mail: Change Password (E-mail) Steps Find the email account you want to use to change the...
Mail: E-mail Filters Overview You can use email filters to send messages to certain places...