How do I add a new email account?
Mail: Create A New E-mail Account
- Set the following in the "Add a New Email Account" section:
- E-mail - Enter the name of the email account you want to create. This will be the username such as email@example.com. Select the domain you want to use for the email account from the drop down menu.
- Password - Enter the password you want to use for the new email account.
- Mailbox quota (optional) - Enter the amount in megabytes you want set for the amount of disk space allocated to the new email account.
- Click on the Create button.
- You will see the following confirmation:
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT with the login USERNAME+DOMAIN_NAME and password PASSWORD with a quota of MEGABYTES Megabytes was successfully created."
- Click on the Go Back link.
- You should now see your new email account in the four-column "Current Accounts" table, listed under the "Account" column. The "Current Accounts" table provides the following information:
- Account - The email accounts and their associated email addresses you have created.
- Access Webmail - You can directly access the associated email account via the available web based email clients.
- Usage - This entry shows you how much disk space the associated email has used.
- Functions - The drop down menu provides several options for managing the associated email account as shown below:
- Delete - This option will delete the associated email account.
- Change Quota - This will allow you to change the amount of disk space allocated to the associated email account.
- Change Password - This will allow you to change the password of the associated email account.
- Configure Mail Client - This will allow you to automatically configure your desktop mail client using the associated email account information, login, password and email address.
Was this answer helpful?
Mail: Setup A Catch-All Email Please note, the use of "catch all" email accounts are not...
Mail: Domain Forwarders Forwarding a domain's email will override the default address for that...
Mail: E-mail Forwarders CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL Overview Forwarders allow you to...