How do I remove a Subdomain?
Domains: Removing Subdomains
If you want to remove a subdomain, cPanel has a built-in feature that will allow you to easily delete any subdomains you have previously created.
NOTE: When you delete a subdomain, you are ONLY removing the URL action for that domain. You will also need to delete the directory and files for the subdomain separately.
- Assuming you have created a subdomain, view the "Subdomains" table as described in Step 5 of the Subdomains document.
- Find the subdomain you want to delete in the table.
- Next, click on the Remove link in the "Actions" column.
- When the page loads, click on the Yes button.
- The next page will state "The subdomain YOUR_SUBDOMAIN has been successfully removed."
Was this answer helpful?
Domains: Addon Domains TO VIEW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL PLEASE CLICK HERE: Overview An Addon Domain...
Domains: Manage (Setup) Addon Domain RedirectionOverviewYou can set any of your Addon Domains to...
Domains: Redirects CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL Overview Redirects are used when you...
Domains: Manage (Setup) Subdomain Redirection RedirectionOverviewYou can set any of your...