How do I create a Subdomain?
Domains: Removing Addon Domains
If you want to remove an Addon Domain, cPanel has a built-in feature that will allow you to easily delete any Addon Domains you have previously created.
- Assuming you have created an Addon Domain, view the "Addon Domains" table as described in Step 5 of the Addon Domains document.
- Find the Addon Domain you want to delete in the table.
- Next, click on the Remove link in the "Actions" column.
- When the page loads, click on the Yes button.
- The next page will state "The Addon Domain YOUR_ADDON_DOMAIN has been successfully removed."
Was this answer helpful?
Domains: Addon Domains TO VIEW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL PLEASE CLICK HERE: Overview An Addon Domain...
Domains: SubdomainsOverviewA subdomain is a domain using your main domain and a prefix name. As...
Domains: Manage (Setup) Subdomain Redirection RedirectionOverviewYou can set any of your...
Domains: Manage (Setup) Addon Domain RedirectionOverviewYou can set any of your Addon Domains to...
Domains: Parked Domains CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL Overview Parked Domains are...